Saturday, November 08, 2008

My Birthday

7/11/2008

It's my birthday today=) But i dun enjoy it at all=(
First, i quarrel with my family on my birthday...
Second, No birthday present=(
Third, what i wish for on my birthday none come true=(

WisH WisH WisH... Pls Come True....


Wake up early in the morning at 9am cos hubby wanted to go for his car inspection then head down to his home to rest and take a short nap... Woke up around 0245pm and head down to South Bridge Road...
Hubby giving me a surprise by treating me spa=)
He bought a package called "Back To Honeymoon Deluxe"
The whole package last for 2hr 30mins... We have Crystal Bath in the jaczzi for 1/2hr, Cocoa-nut Body scrub then follow by Yummy choco Wrap and Lastly 1hr of Hawaii Lomi-Lomi Massage... The whole process is Damm shiok ha=)

We are given Ginger tea and egg tart to eat while enjpying our Crystal Bath...










After we head down to Stamford Place to Carrie's Model to find Jane (Director of carrie model) to collect my $480 Singtel Voucher and a letter from singtel...

Addition of $100 voucher from previous... As i win the title for FRIENDLIEST GRIDGIRL and singtel give it to me

Look at the date its my birthday=)

After collecting my voucher we head down for my dinner as Hubby book a reversation at 7pm...
Hubby bought me to Fullerton Hotel to have a Seafood Buffet at TOWN resturant






















No comments: