Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Bye My Friend=(

12/01/09

Was been wake up by a call early in the morning from Butt... Telling me a shock news tat our friend Ming Fei was gone... It took me a few seconds to regain back my speech... I was totally speechless...
What happen to him? Why he just ended his life just like this? Was something bothering him? Sooo many question just ran thru my mind and i cant fall alseep anymore...
It was really really very sad... I cant describe my feeling...
Got to know what happen to ming Fei Just now... Was she the one tat causes his death i dun know and i believe his Bro will find the truth...
Whatever it is, Its too late already... Ming Fei had already gone to the other world...
He is such a nice, friendly guy but WHY?

To Ming Fei:
To us, You are such a wonderful friend... No one can ever replace you in our heArt...
But why when problems comes you choose to face it on your own rather then telling to your bro... Its really very painful when you just leave us without even telling...
All your Bros and Friends will Definitely accompany you tomoro and finish your last journey...
Do RIP in the other world k...
Lastly we will all miss you very very much...
Miss you...

No comments: