Thursday, April 09, 2009

Casting at Mediacorp

05/04/09

Went to Mediacorp for casting with Hubby early in the morning...
YES with Hubby as the the producer from JUST FOR LAUGH is going to film in singapore and they are looking for a couple so Albert, My agent from ELEGANZ ask me down for casting...
Saw Celestina and her Bf there too for the casting....
After that we head down to Paya Lebar for another product launch casting as well then when to meet My family for dinner as my mum wanna treat us for dinner=)

1 comment:

confined_hime said...

hi jennise...
if you dont mind me asking, whats the best talent agency in singapore who has most often produced brilliant stars?

also, how do we know that if particular agency is a scam?

thanks!
please reply to extrawhippedcream@gmail.com

help appreciated!