Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy Day....

Woke up early in the morning at 0930am to Livia house for reborning after that head down to Bugis to meet up with my Gals(Models) and client as Client wants to see the Gals before choosing 1 gal for Monday till Wednesday event...
Recieved a sms from sis in law saying she dreamt that i had a new Bf he is damm rich & handsome and he drove a Lamborgini.
My Bf even bought me a brand new honda fit when i pass my driving license.
One day my sis in law borrow my car and drove to Bugis Kuan yin temple to fetch me BUT forever she still can't reach the destination!!!
THEN SHE WAKE UP LIAO-_-
LAMM...

After casting, I accompany Amanda to bus stop near Fu lu shou.
While waiting for Green Man, A Yellow Lamborgini drove pass by and horn at me nvm... he and his friend still looked out of window and looked at me and smile???
Feeling weird and people surrounded me gave me a shocked looked too ha...
Is so conincident?
- Inside her dream, My so called Bf is driving a yellow Lamborgini exactly the same colour i saw on road today
- Same place happens at Bugis
- The guy discribed is almost exactly the guy i saw
After that i took a cab down to Orchard centre point to look for Mum and Dad and off we went down to Bukit Panjang Plaza to buy birthday cake for my brother as its his birthday today and we also went to fairprice to shopped for some grocery and headed home for dinner...

Home Sweet Home...

No comments: